Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week Four

This is going to be a fun week for your children.  Kindergarten will celebrate Grandparent's Day on Tuesday, September 11, 2012.  If your child does not have a grandparent that can attend, a parent, other family member or adult friend is welcomed to come with your child.  We will do a few activities in the classroom with the grandparents, and then the grandparents will go with their grandchild to the book fair and afterwards get their picture made together.

I am still working on the beginning of the year assessments.  My class is doing an awesome job.  I will go over the results of the assessment at our first Parent Teacher Conference on October 22.  I can't wait to meet with each of you to discuss your child.  This is always an exciting time.

I love the cooler weather and we are planning our first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  When I get the date and time I will let you know.  If you can go with us we would love for you to come. 

I am really enjoying getting to know your children.  Thank you for sharing them with me.

Mrs. Shelton

 

No comments:

Post a Comment