Monday, September 3, 2012

I hope everyone had a restful Labor Day Weekend!  Can you believe we are already starting our third week of school?   We have been busy bees learning all of the rules and procedures for the classroom, school, and our pull-outs such as art, music and P.E. 

I have began the beginning of the year assessments which will take me a couple of more weeks to complete.  When I finish them I will have a very good understanding of where each of my students are academically.  This will help me to plan instruction on their individual levels.

This is my first year to have a blog so I will try to update it regularly with helpful information as well as pictures.  This is going to be a very fun year in kindergarten and I am looking forward to teaching your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment